Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Too many netriders down!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Seany, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Given the number of netriders that got a close up view of the road this weekend, I thought perhaps there was something we could all do to prevent this carnage in future.

I suggest a group buy of these
    http://www.fatwheels.com/Home.jsp

If we ask, we may be able to get a bulk discount. Perhaps vic may even like to discuss advertising in exchange for a reduced rate.

Come on people, safety can never be too expensive. :cool:

:LOL: :LOL:

2. see, Id never crash cos Id be ashamed to ride it anywhere :shock:

3. LOL..

Eh, & I've got a clip of a guy riding a sports with traners
    fitted doing a 1/4 mile drag :LOL:

4. It's summer, more bikes on the road, more crashes. just hope no one is seriously injured

5. I'll shell out and buy 2 pairs for Matty232 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Front and rear mounting ones

6. Nah, just one pair mounted where the oggy knobs would be.. so as he leans it over it's just another added challenge...

'Yeah man, i got my knee down..'
    'Yeah? Well i got my training wheel down!' :LOL:

7. You're not still bitter about that little pube joke at coffee are you. :p :LOL:

8. i think its in this months AMT... but there is somethign like a blackbird or the like advertised in there with training wheels like these...

9. Could all the crashes be caused by people riding with a laptop on the bars so they don't miss a post? :LOL: :LOL:

10. They're all posts whores, trying to get their posts up :LOL:

11. i never evn had training wheels as a kid on the pushy... dad just sat me on the seat gave me a push and that was it... learn or fall off...... i fell off on the 2nd go..... learned real quick after that.

funny how kids with training wheels have em forever though..... they don't help you.... they slow you down!!