Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tonights GP [SPOILER]

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Bangr, Mar 25, 2007.

1. HI all

Was wondering if any of you were doing anything for tnght race , I am busy at this stage , but have had a few people ask . Is any one got a idea of a venue ?

Bren

2. Watching it at home :grin:
    And I have tomorrow off :grin: :grin:

3. Maybe I should host a late notice moto gp party here??

4. Carri, Movin, Chengaleng and myself are thinking of going to the Elgin hotel on riversdale road (I think it's on riversdale road). Anyone interested in joining us?

5. Is it on Foxtel?

6. Yep, 7.30 til midnight I reckon.

7. Thanks.......

8. just saw it advertised at 6.30 ;)

9. Yeah but I don't mind being late through the ninga ning ning 2-stroke races.

10. Anyone keen for around Richmond/CBD to watch it somewhere?

11. Ok Drew is going to Dockland , as is LOz and the others , I am just the post biatch as I am at hme , It is the James Squire Brewhouse , 439 docklands drive , No promise on them staying open for the last race (as with most places) but the owner is a rider and if you have enough I think he may just put you down stairs with a smaller screen.

Hope you all have a great night.

Bren

12. I'm testing out the 6 meter cinema screen at work with foxtel for those that don't care :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13.  Top
  14. when will the motogp start? does anyone know if crown play fox sport 2?

15. Staying at home to watch it all on my own, how exciting!

16. Bastard. =P~

Thanx Wazza. Suits me fine. :wink:

17. Yep. home alone. not long to wait now

18. Was a great race! :grin:

I feel like going bowling. :beer:

19. Come on 12:15 already! Everyone jump into chat!

20. Dont anyone spoil it for the rest of us. ive just got in from work so foxtel wasnt an option tonite. probably other folx in the same boat