Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tonight

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by lil, May 30, 2005.

1. Georgio's.....See you there.....or not :p

:D :D :D

2. That would be not :p :) . I'll be over the Wesiiiiiiiiiieeede, gotta catch up with my Chilli night co-conspirators before the day of arse-burning kicks off.

We'll leave you Easterners to fight amongst yourselves :LOL: .

3. Westsiiiiiiide, Mrs Scumbag and I will be at the far western side again. One day we might do an eastern side coffee night, one day.

hahahah hehehehe

4. oooohhh westside, when and where?

5.  Top
  6. I think ill head over to Giorgios tonight. Haven't been there for a few weeks and their coffee is far superiour to that of Fasta Pasta.

Greg

7. I guess I'll be out and about tonight..but at Fasta Pasta..will see anyone who goes there :)

8. I might be up for Giorgios but only if somebody shares a Foccacia with me.

You back on the road yet, glipschitz?

9. Me Giorgios will be

10. is Giorgioes near the cinemas in Glen Waverley?

11. cant make any tonight ... Parents have just returned from many months overseas... better keep em happy if I expect to be fed :p :p :LOL:

12. no, Cnr High St and Glenferrie Rd, Armadale

13. Cool. Might rock up if they make a good hot chololate :)

14. Bummer, woulda possibly made Brandon Park (Pasta from Hell) in time...
    next time.

15. I did the coffee thing last night - 2 coffees, 1 hot chocolate and ciggies on top meant no sleep last night. :roll: :roll: :roll: Late to work as per usual. :oops: Early one for me tonight.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

16. Me going to Fasta Pasta, it gets a few people, not sure if riding yet.....

17. I'll be at Fasta Pasta about 6ish in the cage with Stiffler in tow :LOL: (he hates that nickname)
    I have to leave by 7:15pm tho cause I got another footy club meeting at 7:30 :(

18. but Stifflers mums got it going on!