Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tonight on A Current Affair - "Bikie Gang Pollies"

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by banoobi, Nov 11, 2008.

1. http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&tab=m164#

Yeah I know, it's ACA :roll: about as believable as Mills and Boon, but still entertaining, with the odd bit of factual reporting thrown in.

Apparently shot in Adelaide and relates to the current MC club laws that have been enacted in South Aus.

Now I just need to remember to set the hard drive to record it.
  2. Watched it.

Utter rubbish as usual.
  3. Re: Tonight on A Current Affair - "Bikie Gang Pollies&q

I'll believe it when i see it. I think you give it more credit than it deserves.
  4. I thought they were coming from the angle that it was an unworkable and unjust law and it could apply to any conviction and association.
    The "bikies" looked almost respectable and victims of whats proposed :)
  5. LMAO! I forgot that it was on!

Oh well didn't miss mutch by all acounts so far.
  6. No it was incredibly fair and well done. No sensationalist reporting, just the reporter speaking to the leader of 'The Descendants' and someone from the MRA who is working with them to develop a political platform from which to fight this law. It was made clear that this law could apply to anyone with a conviction (however minor). The reporter didn't belittle or berate any of the participants (the Descendants spokesman was very good).
  7. I agree cejay
    it was very well done as far as I am concerned, no biase either way and they let them all have their say and yes both the MRA guy and the Descendants spokesman spoke well, with no sensatialism or woh is us and why is everyone picking on us, it was just stating facts with no apologies.

8. Who was the 'MRA guy'?
  9. I believe it was Paul Kuhn