Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tomorrow . . .

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Jun 5, 2006.

1. I just came back from lunch and I noticed a group of Goth chics walking in the rain !

Reckon there will be a bonfire session in Sydney Hyde Park tomorrow since its 06/06/06 ? :grin:

2. Were they the make-up sort of goth chicks or just the black, black, and blacker type?
    Walking in the rain... "I'mmmmm meeeeeeeeeelllltiiiiing!"
  3. Hey matey.... book one them if you can.... they go banana's..... The real ones are into some freaky freaky stuff, makes ya think twice.. :LOL: :LOL: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  4. Tomorrow is National 'Beat-down-an-emo-kid' Day

If you're emo, expect a punch in the face!
  5. Thank fark for that.... I thought i'd missed it.... Gonna be one very very very busy day tomorrow. :wink:
  6. Ya goin to punch yaself in the face are you :LOL: :LOL: fcukin emo
  7. No.... was actually thinking about hunting you down and that spongesam kid and that little kraven fella :wink: :wink: even that eswen guy!! :wink:

Just kidding eswen.
  8. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  9. Hey i'm not an emo :(
    Now if you don't mind i'm going to report this in my live journal so all my e-friends can see it and understand how much of an emotional state i am in right now :?

:cry: I saw a dead bird on the way to school this morning
  10. Im only a goth on friday nights ;)
  11. Hey hey.... whatchya doing on Friday Night then?? :wink:
  12. Shes doing.......................ME

13. pfft.

you like goths vic? i know plenty of slutty (and not slutty) goth chicks :p
  14. So bring them to coffee! :grin:
  15. I wouldnt want to spend that much time with them :p
    damn emo goths :LOL:
  16. You must know some non-goth slutty chicks. :roll:
  17. Those worried about the implications of tomorrow's date need only wait a day and a month and a year when the day will be perfect... :grin:
  18. Hmm there are some very hot Goth chicks out there.... :demon:

Anyone know where I can get a leather collar for the Wife? (It's for a photo shoot, honestly :p )

19. only ones who still live out in the middle of no where. If you are heading out to the grampians one weekend I could possibly hook you up, mind you, they are so desperate out there for a real man like you, with a big... bike like yours, i think you could hook yourself up easily enough :p
  20. :LOL: stop being selfish, you don't have to spend time with them, we'll look after them for you :wink: