Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Toledo one-man brake bleeder kit

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by Mr Luke, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Does anyone have this? I picked it up at Trade Tools Direct on the weekend (impulse buy, walked past it, saw it, bought it without looking at it) and it has absolutely no instructions as to how to connect it all. There are 3 fittings and 3 different bits of hose which is what has me confused.

Let me know if you got this or used it.

2. I think I saw that when i was there. Man that looks complicated lol sorry no idea just play around with it water or something. I do all my bikes and cars with the 1way check valve from the fish shop
  3. haha yeh I might just return it. I've got the one way air check valve from the fish shop too but I wasn't entirely convinced that it was that great. Hmmm. I might just shell out for a vacuum bleeder. I finally got around to getting my SS lines so it's going to be a biatch to fill them. For everyone's information I got them from www.superbikesupply.com.au $175 for 3 HEL ADR compliant lines (track set up, with ADR compliant boot on them). I love that website it is good.
  4. hey HEL lines thats what I got. If you got any issues let shoot me a message.
  5. Will do. Thanks buddy.