Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Toilet Money

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by mav, Nov 6, 2012.

1. who's taking a $100mil lotto ticket and who's punting on The Race?

2. If I can get $10 for Dunaden I might have a bite. Only ~$8 at the moment.

3. Took a shot at the quaddie for $10. Be handy to get, winnings can then go straight on the bike.

As far as 100mil goes, pretty sure mum is getting some tickets.

4. Bought a lotto ticket. Not a fan of horse racing, even if the odds are substantially better. THe only nice thing I have to say about it is that at least I know most of the wankers in the city are in one spot and it's not near me… and I've got the day off work :p

5. Put in $10 in the work syndicate for the lotto. I don't think I could live with myself if everyone at work was 2 mil richer each, and I missed out.

6. ..Lotto!.... :greedy::greedy:

7. Yes and Yes.

Well I took care of the cup and the mrs took care of the lotto.

8. well the race is done, if oyu picked an outsider you would've won much bigger than on the favourites (duds)

can't wait for the lotto draw tonight!!

8.30pm AEDT, channel 7. happy to be corrected

9. yeah threw a few hundred (4) on the 6th and 7th race...put $30 on green moon so 600 return - just gotta deal with the hassles of validating my identity now ty to betting online...stupid jewbag security

10. The lotto is worth a crack considering the small outlay versus the big fcuk off possible return

11. the trifecta on the cup was 45k and the first four was almost 1 million dollars.. thats fcuking insane.

12. Yeah the winner paid a nice $22

13. I'm abig first four fan, kicking myself I didn't chuck some money on it. Not that I'd have done any good. Bring on the lotto!

14. i got 2 in the lotto

one with work and one personal so now it is a 2 in 40million chance of wining it

15. got to go the lotto route i swear my hosre is still running from 2010

16. Yep lotto, what's thsi horse race you speak of? Got div 7 in Lotto.
    Ah well, I've got a few tickets kicking around with winnings, guess I'll go re-invest.

17. #17 mav, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  18. One of the first division wins was a Syndicate of 80 people

19. One of the first division wins was a Syndicate of 80 people

20. so about $360,000 each