Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Today was a good day

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Unconnected, Jul 5, 2011.

1. So today, after more then a year spent planning, researching and generally thinking about riding constantly not to mention saving, i purchased my first bike! Its a Honda CB250F Hornet.
    some of you might recognize it as it used to belong to Toadcat until today.

Anyway, so far all i can say is holy shit riding is defiantly as good as i hoped it would be. Hopefully i can get down to a ride or the learners sessions sometime.

This pretty sums up me:
    :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

2. Congrats.....btw, my daughter was heartbroken when you left....
  3. Haha best feeling ever! Have a blast!
  4. Thought it looked familiar... what is Toadcat riding now?

Congratulations, enjoy the freedom of 2 wheels :)
  5. He has miraz's GS500F very very nice bike! im sure he will post a thread of his own once he gets some pictures of it.
  6. Fail i shouldn't have assumed that toadcats computer would be logged in to my account.

Bit of an update on how it's going. So far wow, today I went for a ****ing amazing ride. West head, then up the old road and onto to wollumbi to get a mad burger. Then we headed up to broke, via the lovely dirt road out of wollumbi...which was fun, then back down to Sydney via the putty.

Such a great day.
  7. And very long!
  8. Congrats, looks good :]

I saw you two yesterday in pymble. I double taked when I saw the 500F as I recognized the mods. *wave*
  9. mmm love the west head ride.

Congrats on your new bike. If it makes you smile, it's the one for you.