Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Today I shall move my motorcycle BEFORE i start drinking

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by TRA, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Turns out its st pats day. So off to the pub we go. To save another drunken incedent that involves me dropping my bike whilst moving it to the loading dock today I shall put the bike away before I head to the pub, not after!

2. yeah someone told me last night it was st pats day today. had no idea :) whatevs - i'm in bed! too freaking tired

3. I thought you were going to say you got done for DUI for pushing the bike with the key in it when plissed

4. A mate of mine has dropped his brand new R1 twice now, both times after a few beers. Funnily enough he doesn't touch his bike after a few drops now. Hah.

5. I'm off to trivia tonight so shall be drinking... but light beers all night 'cos I have to ride home.

I think once the kids leave home I'd like an apartment within staggering distance of uni.

6. Ah, St Pats day, the day Mrs Messy and I met :p. What a easy way to remember both, plus an excuse to pretend im irish.
    Shame im on nightshift though...

7. With a name like Shaun O'Malley who needs an excuse,third gen Irish and German..I keep wanting to kick the poms out of Ireland,but I also get this urge to invade Poland.