Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

To you, the ****ER who thought honking at motorists at stop lights is fun...

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by Spikes, Jan 10, 2010.

(On city Rd today about 2hrs ago, coming towards the city.)

-End of rant. :grin:

2. Someone might benefit from a brake fluid water pistol eh?
  3. For get about the brake fluid water pistol. I want those little balls with spikes all over them and mebbe a paintball gun as well. :grin:

He was an IDIOT!
  4. Didn't know such a place exists :D

Thanks for the tip, smartass.
  5. you are welcome :p

hows the gaming been btw? Can't wait till they launch FF here, maybe I'll pre order it from somewhere else :|
  6. Haven't played anything in aages. Finished the newest Ratchet & Clank within a week from getting it and after that I haven't had anything to play. Just been reading a lot :)
  7. He might have been trying to tell someone their petrol cap was open, or they had a flat tyre or something.
  8. I doubt it. It's not like he tooted his horn once. He actually honked for almost a minute. Several times.. Not just a loooong one.. OMG! If I'd be a better rider and could get up to speed faster and would've had a looong straight ahead (instead of the next traffic lights about 70m further)
    I prooobably would've given him the finger and probably kicked his tyre etc. something stupid :grin:

Being the chicken (see pic) that I am, I just waved my arms, looked at the guy next to me, shrugged and tried to turn the lights green by sheer will power :p
  9. it sounds like he was trying to grab someones attention about something....
    people rarely honk for no reason at all. Theres always some reason, no matter how insignificant it is... unless the driver really has somekind of attention deficit disorder
  10. Maybe the reason was to be an idiot. I have friends that are idiots. If I didn't know them i'd probably want to shoot them.
  11. +1

YOU ****ing type 10 characters or more!!! :grin:
  12. So... why didn't you honk back?
  13. Cos he scared the living daylight out of me and for a moment after that I was convinced that it was my 'toot' that was broken :p

Live and learn I suppose. Next time, they'll DEFINITELY be getting the finger! :grin:
  14. Have you checked your brake light lately?
  15. ..and there ain't nothing worse than a broken "toot".... :-s

16. :grin: :grin:
  17. ^^^how the fukn did you get away without 10 charters?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  18. Cos I'm ****ING AWESOME! That's how ;)