Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

To the rider that stopped on Westgarth St to help with the pushbike accident...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by evader, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was driving down High St behind an Ambulance this morning. It turned left in to Westgarth St, as did I to park. They were attending a very nasty accident just near the train track crossing.

At first I saw a bike, a helmet, and though it was a motorbike rider, but then I saw the push bike and rider that was really in a bad way.

Good on you for stopping to help. Looks like you were one of the first on the scene. Can't be easy to deal with that image today.

2. As long as where on the subject I was sitting in a little traffic in Mascot at Gardeners Rd & O'riordan St; when I got closer I could see cops and an ambulance, then I saw a motorbike rider (on a red bike I think it was) stop and start walking towards to the accident - if by any chance you read it, I just hope you didn't know the person who was down on the sidewalk.

From what I heard it was a cyclist, and unfortunately when I went past a couple of days later there was a RIP sign & flowers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.