Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

To the rider involved in a collision at Cranbourne 27/8/07

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by I Adore Vic, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. I was riding through Cranbourne today when I witnessed an accident between two motorcyclists around midday.

I'm posting this up in the hope that the guy on the sportsbike (sorry, I can't remember what bike it was you rode) will contact me if he needs a witness. I was the girl on the red VTR250 who pulled up. I'm sorry I didn't think to give you my details at the time as I was a bit shaken up by it all. :oops: and not really thinking clearly.

If you are this guy, or know the guy involved, I can be contacted via pm or if you're unable to pm, contact site admin. and I'm sure they'll let me know. :)

Cheers.

Rosie

ps..thread is being locked to avoid any further comment on this. :)

2. Re: To the rider involved in a collision at Cranbourne 27/8/

I'm locking the thread (I haven't deleted it or moved it, as I believe that would be counter productive).

*The Admins may disagree with this interpretation of the T&C but I interpret this as I Adore Vic being involved because she was a witness to the actual accident* :wink:

*I'm not only locking it because it was hinted at (with a large sledge hammer) but because it constitutes to some degree a rider down thread*

*Yes, this particular thread is a grey area.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.