Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

To the L Plater with the flat rear tyre in Syd CBD today

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by -Free-waY-, Mar 3, 2015.

1. ...I saw you riding through York St today on what looked to be a CB125 at around 2:15.
    You had a flat rear tyre that you seemed to be aware of - I tried to come over to you to see if you needed a hand but just missed you...

Hoping everything worked out, bud.

2. I just run really low tyre pressures. Thanks for your concern but please mind your own business.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I find these posts hilarious, because what are the odds of said rider even seeing this?? lol
  4. Maybe he was just working off his chicken strips.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Well you never know. Someone who knows a guy who knows a guy might know him and pass it on. Shit, I'm only 2 degrees of seperation away from Richard Branson, which puts me at 3 degrees from the Queen and probably most PM's and Presidents and other important (debatable) people over the past 20 years. :smug:

On this topic though, I wish there was some way of telling half the cagers that I see that one of their tyres is about to loop off the wheel its that flat. Farking dangerous for us bikers when they lose control!
  6. 2 degrees from richard branson? Dude its like you arent trying. I once met Anthony Field, the Blue Wiggle.
  7. LOL and this is just 'cos I was talking to an ex-air hostess who used to work for...you guessed it...Virgin in the UK.
  8. Air hostess and virgin shouldn't appear in the same sentence :D
    • Funny Funny x 3