Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

To PI tomorrow ..

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Quivorir, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Hey guys had a quick search on this forum and the race/track day forum but couldn't see anything. Is there any "organized" ride to go to the island tomorrow?

2. Just head down I'm sure you'll run into at least 100 riders
  3. I just jumped on here to look for the same thing, at this stage it looks like I could be heading there a loner!

At least I won't have any time restrictions I guess!
  4. I'll be heading down so if you see a guy in an orange safety vest on a red hernet 'thatd be me' :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If you all want, 3 of us will be at Pelicans Cafe ( I think thats what its called) in Tooradin at 8am.
  6. I'll keep that in mind, you may see me there, look out for a silver hornet, but if I'm not there, don't wait!
  7. 8am? down that far lol god you ARE keen, not leaving home till about 8:30, might see you guys on the road or down there more then likely!!
    funkymonkey is leaving packenham at 7am I believe.. i like my sleep till at least 6:30am
  8. watch out for plod just past the Leongatha turn off, was there Friday and Saturday.
  9. Thanks for the heads up
  10. Lucky bastards