Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

To keep or not

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by smidsy, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Hei Guys,
    My brother has given me an old Kawasaki KE100 its complete but in need of a full resto.
    I am trying to decide, do I ebay it as he has ordered me to do (yeah he's that kind of brother) or keep it to do up myself - problem is that I live in a unit with only a car port and an anal body corporate so I would need to build a crate to hide the fact that it's a decrepit looking motorbike.

Thoughts/advice please

2. If thinking for yourself is too hard a task, simply return the bike or create a thread in the 'Free-To-Good-Home' forum. Dilemma solved! (y)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Try contacting the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club for advice.
  4. Just put it on ebay
  5. Agreed with AlGroover, the bike may never be a collectors item, but if you can do the work on it yourself, well, the dining room table is a great workbench.:D
    Honestly, Ebay may not be worth the hassle, but the VJMC may be of great assistance.
  6. Think of a realsitic number of $$$ & hours you think it might take to restore it, then triple it.

Then weigh up how you feel about it :ROFLMAO:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Me, I'd move home. Problem solved.

You need to look at these things from a different perspective.