Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

To all the MUMS out there

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by vic, May 8, 2005.

1. Happy Mothers day.

Hope you all have a great day and get all the presents that you like.
    You deserve it.

2. I second that....Have a great day...To all the biker Mums, hope ya gotta new bike!
  3. Happy mothers day to all the mums and to our single multi talented dads
  4. Happy Mothers Day Mums :)

5. ditto.

Just heading off to see my mum now.

:D :D
  6. You riding there?

7. would have been nice if the missus popped today so it could be a proper mothers day for her but it's late and gonna pop sometime next week or the doc says he will do it thursday.
  8. The day's not over yet ;) Good Luck!
  9. Put Tina on the treadmill :)
  10. Stand in front of her naked, the shock should bring the little one on :)
  11. Mr. or Mrs. Smee's little one? :LOL:
  12. Hope all the Mums had a great day today!!!
    I took the kids and Nanna to Maccas for breaky and met up with Phanoongy, Jafu and Glipchitz there. Then it was off to the footy to see my sons under 14 team kick the oppositions butts by 30 goals, a quick blat up to Emerald and thru C0ckatoo, back thru Cardinia and home and then it was off to KFC for dinner, no cooking for me today :D and now I am about to sit down and watch Big Brother which will then be switched over to Fox Sports for the SBK
    Gotta loves Mothers day :D

13. Standing in front of her naked is what caused the little one in the first place:)
  14. :D To all the Mother's hope every one had an excellent day ... I did ...
    The best present of all was having my 6 week old granddaughter for the weekend while her parents went to a Toorak wedding ... WOW!!!
    A whole 3 hours sleep in one night ... forgotten what that was like ... ha ha !!

The best Mothers day yet ... and there are sure to be plenty more ... hope they are just as good!!

15. groan!!!!
  16. hey guys

thanks for the mothers day wishes, i had a great day too, the kids cooked me breaky and we spent the day just for us....
    and now we are all enjoying the superbikes....lol

hope all the other mums had a great day

catch you all soon...
  17. I tried to encorage my partner to push or jump up and down or something to encouage our first child to come early, but alas it looks like we are still going to have to wait for another week or two :(

all in good time I suppose
  18. I drove. PMSL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good luck with bubs mate.

19. I stayed in bed till god knows what time, and was woken up with crumpets and a coffee from my husband which was nice. I then had my 6'2 son (Jason) come in and smother me with kisses while my other son lay in bed snoring till lunch time

After peeling myself out of bed to shower and freshen up, l came out to the kitchen to find Jas had made me bacon & eggs on toast with another coffee..what a sweetie he is.

After dragging son number 2 (Jamie) out of bed, we then went to the football to watch him play another blinder game as usual, then came home to a very delicious cooked roast lamb cooked by my other half.

To top my night off, Jason (Son number 1)came home from work with a beautiful bunch of red roses for me which brought tears to my eyes...lol.

Im such a sooky la la some times
  20. Hey Julz, more importantly - did you cop one?? :wink: