Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

To all members of Netrider

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, Dec 6, 2006.

1. I just was to say Thank You !

2. You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome You're welcome and I'm pretty sure you get the idea

3. :shock: that was nearly schizophrenic by the end... i think i will twicth at the next person who says thankyou.

4. I got to over 305,000 and gave up.... i feel exhausted now...

5. err, thanks for that, I think :?:

6. 305,000!!!!!!!! Fark, I gave up at 200!

check out their website. They have a section on manners.

7. They have some good ecards on that site....I think I'm going to drive mum MAD!!!! :LOL: :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8. :rofl: @ link.

Got to 1010 I think :LOL:

WTF :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

9. Bloody hell, I let it get to 88000 and it took over 3 hours. Thank god I muted sound after about 20 seconds! and thankyou too doonks

10. :applause: Brilliant :applause:

sent to many family and friends
    to say Thanks for all they have done for me for 2006
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i wonder what my payback will be :popcorn: :facepalm:

11. I got upto 550000, but I left it on while I went off to work and then when i slept.

12. No, thank YOU! :grin: