Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tix 4 MotoGP, 4 day passes

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Johnny O, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Hi Guy's,

I am entering the Superbike support class at the MotoGP, it costs me a heap to enter, so I am offering for sale the three spare 4-day passes that come with the entry to help offset my costs.

There are two that have pit-lane access (only during all Superbike races & qualifying sessions) and one that doesn't. They are for Thur - Sun.

A standard 3 day pass costs punters $130 so I guess I'll ask $130 for the pit-lane access passes and $110 for the non pit-lane one.

You are welcome to put your helmets & stuff in my van in the pits if you like.

PM me if you are interested, thanks.
  2. I will definatly take 2 of them. No last minute changes. Definatly
  3. pm sent, just in case PNUT changs his mind.
  5. And the winner is....... PNUT, on the proviso that one pit lane access pass can be used by Brendan (my mechanic :shock: ) in my qualifying sessions, in case I need a hand. But he won't need access to pit lane during the races.

nobby, that leaves you the other pass if you still want it? I'm sure we'll be able to do a pass switcheroony to get you out in pit lane if you want to get out there ;-)

I'd like to get payment before the event if possible guy's, struggling to find money for tyres after paying the $500 entry fee.

We pick up the passes at the credentials office on Thursday morning.
  6. I Will organise payment with you on your Kinglake ride.

Thamkx heaps

7. Okay guy's, as I cannot cancel my entry to the Superbike support race (due to my injuries, which I hoped might have healed enough)), I still have the availability of the above passes, Nobby has confirmed that he still wants his 4 day pass but pnut, thinking I wouldn't be going due to my crash, has already purchased his tix, so I once gain have some tix.

I have 3 x 4 day passes (my pass also) available at $130 each. Thursday is not open to the public and is a good day to catch the GP hero's walking around the support paddock as well as seeing the support classes qualifying.

I have to supply the Grand Prix Corporation with the name, photo and drivers licence number of my team via their website, so anyone wanting these passes, please send your pic and other details to me, please PM me and I will give you my email address.

8. PM and SMS sent :grin:

I'll DEFINETLY take 2 of them if you still have them available??

only 8 more sleeps :woot: