Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Tinted visor and hardware for AGV Stealth helmet

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' at netrider.net.au started by NiteKreeper, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had to retire my helmet this week, after I noticed a couple of decent sized cracks from a recent crash.
    My replacement is a Shark, so I have a tinted visor for the Stealth that someone else might be able to use? The visor wasn't touched in the crash, but does have a mark or two on it - nothing that you can see from the inside and I wouldn't have hesitated to use it again myself.
    There is also a clear visor if you want it - been a while since I've looked at it (it's in bubble-wrap) but I think it's fine.

And since I've already given a couple of screws to another member, I might as well dump the others too - I have the 2 swivel-plates, but only 2 of the 4 securing screws...

Easy enough for a Sydney rider to collect, but I don't mind posting if it doesn't cost me anything...

2. Dear Mr. Kreeper sir, would you mind that I could have the visor please? I am happy to donate to your drinking fund of choice for the coverage of postage, hookers, et al.

Unless someone local wants to pick it up I guess.

Kindest Regards, M.V.

3. No worries MV.
    In fact, I've just remembered I'll be in Melbourne next month on a blinder - would it be easier for you to meet me in the city on the weekend of the 14th/15th and collect it?

4. Done. I'll buy ya a beer.

5. Sweet, I'll set a reminder now and we'll sort the details closer to the date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.