Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.


Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by timmyzzr250, Feb 22, 2009.

  1. hi new to the forums just thought i would say hi picked up my ZZR 250 this arvo needs a little work

    does and one know a RWC joint in the northern suburbs?

  2. Hi and welcome to NR.
  3. most car repair shops can do the on-line roadworthy these days, costs around $20
  4. dont mean to sound stupid but what an "on-line" rwc?
  5. you take you bike to the place, the guy does the inspection and logs the result with the RTA electronically. You can then pay your CTP insurance premium and your registration on the RTA web-site, and the bike is registered, no paper work required.
  6. is that the same for victoria?
    i am assuming the the RTA is NSW?
  7. ZZR 250 now for sale and one now how i can list it?

    going cheap and comes with a spare bike
  8. That must be a NR record. Buying and selling in under 2 months.
    To list it you need to be a paid up NR member so put your hand in your pocket.

    I assume it failed the RWC spectacularly :?:
  9. no i never took it just found out were having a child so i have to sell it to get a car
  10. get a sidecar for the bike :LOL:
  11. cruel :LOL:

    Well, look at it this way, Tim, it could have been worse, you could have spent a few thou doing it up before you had to sell it.

    Best wishes on the up-coming bundle of joy :).