Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Time to dust off the old girl

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Bigfella_73, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Hi all, it's been a while since I've posted on here, infact I couldn't even remember my original log in details!
    The proud owner of a 94 Honda CBR900RR blade, which has been mothballed for the last 8 years as a result of having kids and being self employed, I am about to dust her off, change all the fluids and get some 'me' time back again.
    Probably been answered a million times, but can anyone recommend a Melbourne (South East) club that has track days and casual ride days? I'm still time poor, and would want to put the bike on club plates, but to be able to 'lock' in a date to ride would ensure I can work around it. Sad huh that I need to plan a casual ride??
    Also a good spanner spinner in the inner South East that anyone can recommend?
    Looking foward to getting out again scraping the pegs!

2. G'day Brett, plenty of Melbournians on here who I'm sure will be along to steer you in the right direction ride wise. For mechanics, drop a post into the business and service providers forum maybe.
  3. Welcome back, Brett. A lot has changed on Netrider, but basically, it's still the same, you'll get the answers you want if you're patient.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hi Brett,
    I've been very happy with InTune in Ringwood, is that too far out ? They can dyno too.
    Cync smc might do track days.