Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Time for the pushy

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Naked6, Nov 22, 2013.

1. I got my new jacket today... put it on, fantastic fit on the shoulders, chest, arms... and tight around the gut *sigh*

Time to wheel out the mountain bike and peddle around the paddock. On the plus side, at least my bike will go faster without the excess weight, right?

Is there a big difference riding at highway speeds with less weight? I'm talking maybe 10kg. 15 if I get enthusiastic about it (highly doubtful).

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. nah mate you need a big gut , more room for beer
  3. ... I never thought of that. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT!?
  4. This is a good motivator, maybe not droning the highway (but who cares about that), but you will be faster in the twisties and faster off the lights with less weight.
  5. Hmm, time to see which limbs I can do without so I can saw them off and drop some weight. Do I really need all these heavy rib bones?

6. Not particularly, some people have the lower ribs removed for "Various" reasons. :-O

7. Care to elaborate? Not sure if I'm game to google that one
  8. The old "Marylin Manson had his ribs removed to auto-oralsex himself" gag eh?
  9. in fact an identically dressed person performed fellatio to him on stage alas some how the story was told as him to himself...
  10. I wasn't aware of that. I was aware that in a girl sharing episode, a girl took a mouthful from him.. and spat it into the mouth of Robbie Williams.
  11. #11 Leighbus, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    Google Alan kempster and click on images.
  12. Wow that's pretty inspiring.
  13. Yeah he loves racing but it costs him an arm and a leg. Lol