Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Time for some good news.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by dale, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Damn there has been some very bad news on this forum lately. Hopefully this news will raise spirits a little.

10 months after Cat's death, today I was granted final orders for custody of William. The bio didn't even bother turning up (he didn't turn up or have representation at the last hearing as well).

Now to sort out a date for a BBQ/party! :cool: :grin:
  2. Jesus it takes a long time dunnit?

Congrats Dale, all is as it should be.
  3. Congratulations Dale..

I bet you're breathing easier now. :cool:
  4. Thats great to hear mate, although i have never met you i remember reading that thread, and remember my heart sinking when i read about all the rest of the crap yo uhad to deal with on top.... you are a real trooper.....glad to hear things are slowly improving for you and will.
  5. :woot: :dance: Awesome news Dale. :)
  6. Hey Dale, I'm not familiar with your story but it sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you. Congratulations.
  7. never met you but i remeber being rather moved by the thread at the time.

Good news and best wishes for the future.
  8. I guess this is a chunk of the back-story[?]

Sounds like great news, dale. All the best!
  9. Thanks guys.

And yep Rosie, they're definitely moving in the right direction. The original story is here... https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14666&highlight=cat
  10. Yep, that's part of it. There is also another thread somewhere here called "And the hits just keep on coming" which deals with some of the custody side of things.
  11. Hi Dale, I remember the story. Congratulations, very happy for you :)
  12. Dale this is Fantastic News :applause:
    thank you for updateing us
    i am so pleased for you & Will :applause:
    \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
  13. Dale, that's wonderful news. It may have taken a while, but I'm glad things have finally been sorted out. :grin:

Great stuff! \:D/
  14. Onya, mate! Good to hear.

Now, when you hold that barby, PLEASE ask your guests not to throw their stubbies into my daughter's backyard. It took her and Adam ages to clean the place up last time...
  15. Hey Dale...Like many others have said I remember reading the thread at the time - and feeling my heart drop down into my throat for what you and Will were having to go through at such a difficult time...

Congratulations on your good news...I bet you cant even think of the words to explain your relief at having the matter finally resolved... :grin:

Glad things have finally got sorted out for ya... :grin:
  16. Awesome news Dale, I bet William is very happy also :grin:
  17. That is sensational news Dale!!

Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Thanks for the link Dale. So sorry about everything. I hope William is doing okay.

19. Good to hear things have ended the way they should.
  20. Terrific outcome, Dale.

How is William taking the news?