Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tighter Tight Arse Tuesday: Hitch, 14th March

Discussion in 'VIC' started by matt232, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Sorry for the delay of posting this up, long weekend has thrown a spanner in the works.

Survey says that Hitch is the go for this week of $5 movies at Village.

So the plan is to meet at Fasta Pasta to have a bite to eat and then go to Hitch at 9:10pm at the Jam Factory, book online here.

If you are hazzy on any of the details then have a read of this thread all the info is in there.
  2. how's the arm Marty?
  3. K mate, cya at the camp site. I'm not riding this SBK, but I'll have one of the bikes over for MotoGP
  4. In that case we'll just do Fasta Pasta before hand , start meeting there from 6:30pm onwards.

Fasta Pasta is about 10 metres from the Jam Factory box office, right beside the southern escalator leading up to cinemas 9-12. The entrance (stair case) is about 5 metres towards the car park from the base of that escalator.

On this Map it is the black area directly below the Pancake Palour.

Fasta Pasta
    Shop 35, The Jam Factory
    500 Chapel Street
    South Yarra VIC 3141
    Ph: (03) 9827 1896
    Fax: (03) 9827 1896
  5. Those in for eats:

6. There are plenty of other movies on for the measly price of $5 and if its only the two of us there then I'll be keen to see something else there are other movies higher on my 'to see' list just going with what the mob wants.
  7. any other takers?