Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tiger Angel-Newcat-Classic

Discussion in 'Jackets' started by krabi, Oct 18, 2010.

1. I have an odd body shape. I have been genetically hindered by a large chest and broad shoulders but am a short arse. Consequently when I go and get fitted for clothing I have to buy ones designed for big tall men, but it fits on the shoulders but around the waist I look like I'm draping a tent over me.

So, I thought I'd get a custom jacket made up. Well, what can I say? Absolutely awesome jacket. Went down to Melbourne for a holiday and thought I'd stop in at the Tiger Angel factory. Steve provided one of the best service I have experienced and measured me up and sent me on my way. 3 weeks later I am now the owner of a custom made Aussie Jacket. Fits perfectly to my mutant body and the leather feels great. My work colleagues even admired the Jacket and they are a tough crowd.
    If you can, I totally recommend these guys. The product is great and the service is awesome and as a bonus it's Australian made!
    Now, I need to convince the wife I need a bike to match the jacket!