Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tiga's got a new bike, take two!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Tiga, Oct 9, 2006.

1. So I picked up my new ride Saturday morning :dance:

I was so impressed by the 675 the first time around that I just had to get one again. Only difference this time is that I've had the suspension adjusted, so it is set up for me (and not someone who weights +30kgs more than me).

Here's a link to my new pride and joy. The next photo is of Jason's new R1

Hopefully I'll hold onto this one for more than three months :furious: As of this evening it will be protected by two alarms and secured with one huge chain. In a couple of weeks it should be in a garage as well.

I'm taking Friday off work to put some kms on it. Not sure of the route yet. I like doing the GOR mid-week but don't like the road to Geelong. I'll post a ride up shortly, but in the mean time, if anyone is interested in coming feel free to put forward suggestions.
  2. Wow, awesome.

A ride eh? *sniff, sniff* :grin:
  3. I so knew you would get another one! :LOL:

Noice choice.
  4. I envy you no end.

I'm glad you were able to get your hands on one, is it a '07 model?
  5. This thread feels like déjà vu...
    but congrats on the new bike! :grin:
  6. Good to hear Katherine .........'Enjoy' take 2 :grin:
  7. very sweet
  8. Come to think of it, the bike isn't bad either :p
  9. Yeah that is a pretty shmick ride.
  10. Hmmmmmmm Drooooooool.

Those are 2 sexy bikes....love the matt black R1 and the Trumpy......well what can you say....

Might be a ride up this friday for rough cactus birthday....will let you know.

11. Thats a very smick bike. Hope that it doesnt go runabouts again.
  12. Good to see your other half finally got an upgrade kat :LOL:
  13. Cool, that would be awesome. I'd love to come :grin:

No it was one of the last three red '06 bikes that my dealer could access. There are 3 yellow '07s in Oz already but I couldn't get an eta on any of the red ones. Plus the '07 is the same bike as the '06 (which is just great) so I figured why wait :grin:
  14. Damn Kat!

You're making me want to get one again.... must resist .... cant spend .... argggg :twisted:

GL with the 2nd take :)
  15. So time ot start on all the aftermarket parts again..... looks great and hopefully might be able to see this one in the flesh this time ;)
  16. True, although the new black '07 is very fetching.
  17. Congrats take 2!

Thems two lurvely looking bikes!

Hope there are many many km's of joy on them!
  18. Agreed, I saw a photo of a black '06 and it was awesome. However, I don't think they are bringing a black '07 into Australia. The Triumph site just shows the colours in the link:

They should offer a black here though, it's very sexy :)
  19. ohhh booga
    you are just dreaming you know you wont get a bigger bike (otherwise you already would have it) the 250 is all you have so just keep dreaming :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ps Kat dont dont dont let booga talk you into give him a ride of your bike
    i think the overall power jump will turn what little brain matter he has to total mush :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  20. Well if you came to Friday coffee you might be able to, thats where I first saw it. :)