Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tickle me Elmo

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by scooter, Feb 4, 2005.

1. There is a factory in America which makes the
    Tickle Me Elmo toy,a plush Elmo doll that laughs when you tickle its tummy.

A new employee is hired at the Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for work promptly at 0800.

The next day at 0845 there is a knock at the
    personnel manager's door. The foreman from the assembly line throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee. He complains that
    she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.

The personnel manager decides to see for himself so the two men march down to the factory floor. When the gets there the line is so backed up that
    there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they are really beginning to pile up. At the end of the line stands the new employee
    surrounded by a mountain of Tickle Me Elmo's. She has a roll of plush tape and a bag of marbles.

The two men watch in amazement as she cuts a
    piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to sew the little package between the Elmo's legs. The personnel managers burst into uncontrollable laughter. After the hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches the
    woman.
    "I'm sorry" he says barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday"
    . "Your job
    is to give Elmo two test tickles"