Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tickle me Elmo Helmet cover

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Reesa, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Riding back from Ruffy yesterday (awesome day for a ride), just before Wellers restaurant near Eltham (I think?) Vic, and a dude rides past with a Tickle Me Elmo helmet. Was that anyone on here and if it was... WERE DO I GET ONE? It was awesome :)

2. Was he riding a black triumph bonneville?
    When I stopped at Cann River for fuel on my way to the snowy ride there was a guy wearing one of these over his helmet.
    Have also seen a person wearing a cow's head over their helmet riding a "cowasaki"
  3. Guess who's ordering one :D
  4. Lol, I didn't even notice the bike, nearly fell off laughing when I saw the helmet as it was :)
    Cowasaki! It's gets better and better.
  5. Lol, that's one of the funniest things I've seen!
  6. Pics or GTFO

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk
  7. Tickle me Elmo.
    You cannot be serious ?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Me on Sunday.....

Attached Files:

9. i am looking at your helmet,,,,,,,,realy i am
  10. You shouldnt gamble.
  11. hehehehehehehe *blush*
  12. i dont look at the mantlepiece while stoking the fire mate ,,,not sayin theres anything wrong with your mantle alison
  13. What would happen in a crash? Could the cover catch and cause injury?
  14. Whats with the movember action ?
  15. probs better action than your gettin
  16. I'd say that's part of the helmet, but it did make me look twice too. Huh? Wait... what?
  17. This is the most hilarious thing i've seen in awhile!
  18. I want one.
  19. i was thinking the same thing. but i would assume it would just come off straight away?