Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thursday 27 Sept to Arthur's Seat

Discussion in 'VIC' started by madmaxoz, Sep 26, 2012.

1. #1 madmaxoz, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    Thursday 27 Sept 12.30pm ride to Arthur's Seat & Flinders

Leaving from 817 Nepean Hwy Brighton. Bike & Bits( there are about 5 bike shops there). Just before Patterson Rd opposite Dendy Park. Melways: 77 B/2

Time: meet 12pm for a 12.30pm departure

Casual ride, stick to speed limit on main roads, a few stops to check out the sites. Food stop at Flinders.

2. you wag work :) seems like it's gonna be a nice day for a ride actually, am tempted myself
  3. If you don't know how to attend, then this ride it too hard for you and I suggest you stick to the pee wee circuit! Lucky I like Ninjas or I would have given you another barrel!

PS. What sort of ride is this?
  4. I was down that way yesterday, the usual HP car at the bottom of the hill, Dromana side, play safe and avoid the gatso's.
  5. Tempted indeed, 27 today hrmm. Have fun.
  6. hmmmmmmmmmm

i'll see if the arvo's looking busy at about 11 and decide then... pretty gusty wind so far.... i have heaps of work to do but the boss is away ;-)
  7. So good to ride without the weekend or holiday traffic!

My next ride will be an overnighter day 1: ride to Walhala, sleep in Stratford. Day 2: ride to Licola then home.

Going to stay on back roads as much as we can!

Will post ride soon. Let me know if you are interested!