Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thumbs up for Western QBE

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Rokster, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Just a big thumbs up for Western QBE both on comprehensive insurance and Greenslip. Nice friendly staff on the phone, happy to try and help.

$630 comprehensive on the Rokster, beating my current insurer with nearly $1000...

Wish the same could be said about Swann, who did everything they could to make me take my business somewhere else.

2. I thought for a moment when i saw the title of this thread that it was a joke and i'd already posted my complaint in a sarcastic manner! The day you joined Western QBE was the day i left them. Apparently, my not so clean riding history (3 infringements in the last 5 years) means that i'm subject to a $2000 excess ontop of the standard plus the under 25 excess. The total of which came up to just under $3k! What a joke.

A quick call to RACV and i'm happily insured with them for about $50 per year more than WQBE, but with a lower excess than their standard!
  3. Yes definately have their game in the right place... I recently renewed my insurance after disclosing the mammoth number of traffic infringements I have this year (total of 13 points).

There quote was the same value with just an additional rider excess of $400.

Thumbs up +1!