Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Throttle On Thursday - Monthly custom gathering

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by jimmy_g, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

We have a regular meet for those interested in custom bikes, good chance to meet up with others interested in the same stuff!

We have guys (and gals!) from all around melbourne attending and will have some meet points for those that want to head over with a group.

Everyone is welcome!

http://throttleonthursday.blogspot.com/
    Throttle On Thurday?

Inspired by Moto Monday, we decided to do Throttle On Thursday. Come along check out who is building what, open to all types of bikes. Ride over by yourself or in a group, have a beer or water, eat some wicked food, sit up top on the roof top and look over the bikes below.... most importantly enjoy yourself...Attention..this is open to all types of bikes..n rods..home built proffered...but not essential...

When N Where....

Throttle on Thursday is held once a month..on a Thursday around 7pm at OnTop Bar 483 North Rd Ormond VIC 3204, across from Ormond station....Rain Hail or Shine its on....So come along why dont you.
    Dates for first part of 2012

when.

2. I gather the Jan 25th is the Wednesday due to the Public Holiday on the Thursday 26th and not a typo?

3.  Top
  4. We have had to move the date for the next Throttle On Thurday...

418241_273723146028154_100001714120091_688128_1930925400_n.

Next one will be on March 1st.

Get down and check out what people are building!

5. This is just round the coner from me so it would be rude for me not to go really.