Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Throttle body Sync - anyone bought carb sync tools in aust

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Aceaaron, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Hi all,

I am planning to do a thottle body sync on my 06 Yamaha FZ1 soon. got a great read on the internet on how to do it. just wondering can anyone tell me where i would be able to get a Carbtune or Motion Pro tool and if they bought one, what's their experience with it.

I live in Brisbane, but regularly travels to Melbourne.... not on my bike though :cry:
  2. A few people who I know that have the Carbtune get it shipped from the UK direct from the manufacturer. By memory I think it costs about $140 for the 4 cylinder model, though I cannot remember if that was with shipping or without.
  3. Plastic tubing, long piece of wood, three nails, two bulldog clips (for restriction) and ATF fluid. Not a strict formula, but that's what I had in the garage, and best of all, it works.
  4. motion pro

sold from MCA i dont kow if they have it in melbourne but sydney has it good luck champ