Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Threads of Substance.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by scooter, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Some (one) of the more Highbrow members of the forum have suggested that more threads of substance are required and I must concur.
    And for the very subject please click here for a detailed expanation.

Constructive replies only please this is a serious matter and deserves mature debate. :arrow:

2. Now THAT is funny. Well done!!!
    You are obviously well suited to this type of discussion.
  3. meh.

I just don't like the double-breasted suit these days. The lapels are too wide and the superfluous buttons look like nipples.

*two thumbs down*
  4. I'm a little worried about a LADY posting a thread about a DOUBLE-BREASTED suit, Flash!
  5. Mmm, I thought that too, but I was MUCH too polite to say so!
  6. You wouldn't believe the mental picture that just gave me.
  7. Scooter... Good try.... To the back of the class.... NO SOUP FOR YOU...... :LOL: :LOL:

Fire..... Hmmmmmmm, double BREATED NIPPLE suit...... Is there something you want to tell us?????? :eek: :LOL:

RC36...... You are promoted to Jokes Master for the day. :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Is'nt funny that the people who like to have the Mods/Admins lock threads when they feel it is not quite right ol chappy, would be the first to jump into a topic such as this. Why are you people not kicking up a stink saying that this is placed in the wrong section pppfftttt

Cheers 8)

nice work as always scooter :D
  9. It's not funny at all, actually. Basically, I saw the bait and knew that my public would want a reaction, so took a chomp. Didn't want to disappoint you... j/k

Also, I think you lot are sexually frustrated or something! Being able to draw smut out of a flippant comment about a double breasted suit... amazing. :shock:

10. Let's summarise the threads today:

- Kris Kristofferson concert announcement
    - man who likes to be pooed on
    - nearlyempty's morning tea
    - nearlyempty's music choices
    - ducati vs kwaka argument justifications
    - 5 word short story going nowhere fast
    - IR Protests

I think a bit of substance wouldn't go astray (which is the same thing the toilet guy said btw :LOL:)

11. You're a laugh a minute, dazza!!!
  12. Dan, as usual, late in but worth hearing!
  13. Damn it's gone and happened again, NURSE!! NURSE!!! NUUUUURRRSSEE!!!!!!!!!
  14. Funy Dan as always mate. Not much on offer today :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  15. you're no fun to play with. No fun at all. I'm all into light hearted banter and monkeying around, but can't understand why you feel the need to get nasty.

*takes ball and goes home*
  16. I'd like to put my spin on useless topics.

Cheers :D
  17. I'm not sure I agree with you when you say that.
  18. I do..... silence is golden
  19. I am having trouble reading between the lines :? :LOL: :LOL:
  20. Unless it's a shower.