Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thoughts? need some opinions (VTR250)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by grey342, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys, probably get this question a lot but, hows this bike look, http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/moun...ellow-registered-to-november-2013/1010758307#

I know most of you will probably say if it's been looked after it'll be fine, but just need some insight, is 40,000km too much? 'have dropped the price to 3500 flat.

Thanks guys, hope to get some replies and sorry for the nooby question you all probably reply to similar posts quite often... haha

anyways thanks guys n gals

2. Given the description it sounds like a good deal. The VTR250 seems fairly under-stressed and should have a long life. Go and look at it and if possible ride it. You'll soon know if it feels and sounds like a well maintained machine.
  3. Thanks for that, will do, not sure if I can ride it due to no gear yet though, so just listen out for weird sounds even if im just sitting on it? ;o
  4. The ones at Hart have a fairly hard life and they seem to chug along just fine. Not making big power, nice and torquey for a little bike, light, easy to handle. I don't think you'd go too far wrong with one of those.
  5. thanks so much haha just what i needed to hear :)