Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thought it was bout time I signed up and introduced myself...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by spotty, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Hi all... I have checked and stalked this site for a couple of years so I thought I should finally think about joining :) I'm another melbournite and a rider of a gsxr750 (see below)... Really enjoyed my bikes at first (had the gsxr since Feb, a cbr250 before) but lately I just ride to commute and find it boring so looking forward to maybe joining in for some rides as they come up and learning a bit more about bikes after being taken for a ride by one extremely fustrating service centre earlier today...

Attached Files:

2. lerv the GSX-750 (y)

welcome to the posting part of Netrider
  3. Welcome aboard
  4. Welcome to NR =D>

Keep an eye on the Vic ride section , catch ya out there :D
  5. Welcome Nice bike
  6. G'day spotty,
    Nice bike mate (y)
    Which part of Melbourne are you from ?
    I occasionally ride down Mornington way and surrounds (when southbound) and Healesville/Kinglake/Yarra Glen areas etc (when east/northbound).
    Unless it was someone else with a similar bike, I believe I may have even spotted you recently.
    Welcome aboard and hope to see you (again?) out there mate.
  7. Thanks for the welcomes :)
    I'm from the newport area... but my sister lives in mornington so I ride out there a fair bit so you have probably seen me around, but haven't been on a proper ride in too long...
  8. Hi and welcome to NR.

If you are in the Newport area why not drop in on the Monday night coffee group at Willy.
  9. G'day and welcome

Nice bike!!!

A mate of mine has the nickname Spotty and is in Melbourne too

She rides a big BMW though so obviously not the same person ;)

Fun ha!