Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thought I'd seen it all

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by echoball, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Hahaha, someone sent me the link to this ages ago after I posted a guide to damaging cars :p

Crack-up stuff. Can just see them at HART of whatever...

Look through the corner, chin-up, and never bother with hollow-point bullets, guys...
  2. ahh a nice addition to my flame throwing exhausts and front mounted paint ball guns!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ptting the WAR back into road WARior.... speelung optional.
  3. Road warrior on the Highway........that would put a scare into the Volvo drivers lol
  4. I hear that Ural teams have got that "self defence" thing down pat:
    Fitted with KONKURS or FAGOT 9K 113 Type Anti-Tank Rocket

Fitted with PH Type 7.62 Caliber Machine Gun

. . and you can . .
    get the drop on the enemy from above! :grin:
  5. Well I've always said that some drivers drive like its attempted murder to motorcyclists.

If I might add that if you do resort to this, burn all your clothes that you've worn at the time and hide somewhere for 2 weeks because 2 weeks is the time it takes for the ballistics powder to fully dettach from your body doesnt matter what you do. The last place that it leaves your body is from your eyelids...Apparently!
  6. which is unlucky because the motorcyclist most likely to fire a gun at you is one likely to wear an open face helmet - bikies take note.... full faces when firing.