Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thought I'd better say thanks!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by songdog, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Hey All!

I'm Tim, I'm usually found on the musician forums but I've rediscovered riding, I was on dirt in my uncouth youth and never ventured on to the road but can't wait to now!
    I've got my eye on the Vstar 650 thanks to the new laws but I'm tossing up between used and new cos 10000 is a lot of cash for a family man :)

I wanted to say G'day and thanks to everyone who uses this board, the information has been priceless and has brought me from not knowing one thing to being able to make an informed desicion on everything from the gear to the bike and so on. Good Shit! :cool:

See ya on the road soon!

2. Gratz on choosing the road! :cool:

Welcome aboard oh ye other cool soon to be riderey type person

3. It doesn't get more better to be said than that. Down me put it as +1
  4. Matey, if you're located in Melb Victoria, I know someone selling a Vstar650 in brilliant condition. Let me know if interested.

Welcome to NR.
  5. Welcome Aboard Tim !!!
    The road is like a good woman, treat her with respect and plenty of attention and she'll always be there for you. Mistreat her and she'll kick your butt.
  6. Welcome, Tim. There are quite a few musos on the board, Robsalvv was too modest to say so, and Edgelett from Adelaide has a group, and Loz is the king of the a-capella crowd.

A few V-Star owners too, so take you pick and get out there, never to late to start.