Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thought I should finally say hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by sblack, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Well, I signed up back in August when a google search led me to the site. A few searches on the site and whatever questions I had back then where answered and I forgot about the site till about a month ago when another google search led me back here.

This time I actually started reading the forums regularly, replying and have been on my first NR ride but I kinda just skipped the introduction of myself part.

So sorry for my bad manners and here's a little about me.

My name is Shane, I'm 31 and I live in Albion Park. Had my bike licence for a couple of years now but only in the last few months have had the pleasure of owning a bike again and being able to ride . My wife Sharon has currently got her Ls so we've got a couple of learner legal bikes to share between us for now. Suzuki GN250 and GS500e.

We also have a couple of kids, Alex who is 7 and Noah who turns 1 tomorrow.

Look forward to meeting up with more of you, and seeing those I met on the first ride again on some rides in the future.

2. Welcome to NR Shane !
    Even Google cannot but help coming back to NR :p
  3. welcome aboard :grin: :biker:
  4. Hey there Shane, let's get together for a blat up to the Pie Shop one day :).
  5. Welcome Shane.

Another Wollongong rider joins the club :wink:
  6. Welcome Shane :wink: I got here the Google way too.
  7. Welcome Shane & Sharon to 2 wheels :wink:
  8. And, having said that on Friday who should I meet at the Pie Shop yesterday afternoon??? :LOL:
  9. So.....you were the people responsible for the lack of apple turnovers yesterday!

:) :) :)