Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thought he was clever...

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by Mad_Maca27, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riding home from tafe today, along Dorset rd and as i get near Boronia rd traffic starts banking up and i can see there is some form of works up ahead. i casually make my way down and it goes from two lanes to one a hundred metres ahead and i find myself behind a cement truck to which i wasn't keen to filter past. As we near where the right lane ends i let a woman in who headchecked and acknowledged me. she had waited and i am always happy to consider the courteous ones.

Anyway this dick who i had filtered past in a black commodore comes up and gets his passenger door inline with me then turns sharp in front of me intead of slipping in behind me, Smiling and waving as he does so... This doesnt go un noticed by the woman in front who put her hands in the air and shook her
    head.

As soon as his bumper had left my turning circle i indicated and went around his right side, overtaking him as the right lane still had a few metres left. The woman in front of him put on her brakes, thumbs up out the window then pointed to in front of her car.... Carma is a biatch... also an example of why it can pay to be courteous some times.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Who's Carma,and why is she a biatch ?

biatch

Great-this place is so PC you cant say B itch.
    Is this primary school ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey blabbs. Your last thread ended up brilliant. I hope you lurked your way through it.

4. I read a bit,but it seemed to half disappear.
    Im baching and back on the piss,so if I disappear after tonight-
    blame Justy or the Scotch.

5. A black Dunnydoor, who would have thought...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I rest my case Mulud.

7. fcuk

Yep, thought that'd be another one.

8.  Top
  9. Must be the number of under 15's on a motorcycle forum.

10. fcuking oath, biatch

11. Netnannyrider maybe?

12. You are sexier when you speak Latin.
    I am Gomez to your Morticia.

13. Mater tua caligas gerit

14. No your not.

15. Dad?

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Spawn

17. Thought you may have used the term Sprog

18. Spawn of Blabbs, what a scary thing!

19. I've never seen a thread so packed full of bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.