Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Those pakistani leather places

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Mouth, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Here at Netrider, not a day goes by without at least 1 Pakistani (sometimes 4 or 5 per day) spamming biatches sending us email (via website feedback form) wanting us to be their import agents, or trying to add their spamming shite to the linksdir.

What's the point? Most of the time we (Vic and I) just hit the delete button on their freak'in emails, and sometimes .. we'll, Vic likes to respond to them :LOL: This evenings I thought was especially funny, so I thought I'd share with you all :)

... and here is Vic's response this evening ...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rofl:
  2. :rofl: That's a pisser!!
  3. yes sir

There like telemaketers man,they aint gonna stop.
    Very humurous :applause:
  4. bit harsh..... they gotta do something with all the kids they keep making over there :p :p
  5. Nicely played Vic ;)

6. hahahahaha
    well done vic :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. hey vic or mouth do they send free samples to check out the leathers before purchase?

8. I'll take a dozen AplineStar Dyno jackets, A couple of Dainese full race suits, 6 pairs of Johnny Rebs (size 12), and do you do Arai helmets???
  9. I'll take the Vindaloo and some curry puffs with a side of 'loves'.
  10. That would be a dozen containers of dipshit brand Arai Helmets sir?

They will solve the problem themselfs. They have the worlds first nuclear war (ok ok war 2 was one way only this will be the first nucear exchange) pencelled in for sometime in 2010. No more call centers for a bit after that.

Most things have an up side

11. Go go post-blast EMP!!!
  12. That's great ;) , I read something in the paper a couple of weeks ago about how Indian telemarketers were having nervous breakdowns because of Australians abusing them when they ring them at dinner time !! It still makes me smile :)
  13. Excuse my ignorance on the subject, is it a con or do they actually sell decent bike stuff? Is it branded stuff, copies of branded stuff or just their own bike gear?
  14. They make their own branded copies of branded stuff......
  15. Say what you want about their leather products...some of their women are drop dead gorgeous. :cool:

I'll have a couple of the Loves if they want to send sample copies.
    The newer models thanks, preferably unused yeah?
    Branded's ok, so long as it's only on the bum or upper thigh. :LOL:
  16. Vic asks for that regularly too :) Their reply is always you have to pay for them, although one place offerred to send a soccer ball :shock: as a sample when Vic said he was interested in their offer of bike gear
  17. Like test riding bikes at Clipstone. :wink: "I'll just get you to pay your deposit and fill out the paperwork, then you can take it for a spin. I'll follow you." :shock: :LOL:
  18. A soccer ball? Thats just surreal. I found a PMS site so you can see their wares. Some of the racing print is a bit 'Lucky lucky happy racing' type thing, but one or 2 bits dont look that bad. See for yourselves:
    That site has Chinese and Pakistani jackets. There is a Pakistani Honda jacket that actually doesn't look that bad. Maybe I have fashion dyslexia.