Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Those motorcycle cops are sneaky

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by snuff3r, Jul 19, 2011.

1. So, i'm riding around the foreshore in Pyrmont at lunch and had a clear road, nothing behind me. I automatically gave it a blip without thinking. Because i'm used to riding a 250 i didn't realise i'd hit 90kph in secs. Dropped the accel and used engine braking, looked in the mirrors.. "hmm, that is a spectacularly white bike".

Fricken cop bike, so i pulled up in a parking spot and adjusted my gloves.. cop rode by and gave me a massive nod. Hah.

Just wanted to say they're sneaky.
  2. Did you adjust your left one first?
  3. Hate them with a passion, i lost my license to one of them. he was hiding behind those NRMA emergency phones on the side of the freeway with his radar lol .. btw this was when i had my car :p sneaky indeed
  4. I thought one was screaming up behind me on Southern Cross Drive yesterday doing $1.30 - turns out it was an ambulance. A wave of relief swept over me as I saw our most trusted profession on their way to a job.
  5. lmao :D
  6. Get your speedo fixed.
  7. thought adf was our most trusted organistation?
  8. I got the nod from a MC copper on Macquarie st in the city...I nearly fell off my bike. :grin:
  9. A couple of weeks ago, I got a nod in the morning on the way to work by a bike cop sitting with his arms folded on top of the hill along West Botany St, when I got to work my brother in law commented on impressive nod haha.

I think I saw you, about 5:10pm? lol.
  10. Trigger finger is getting itchy:demon:
  11. There may be a need for a special Noderator.
  12. OP wasn't about nodding, nothing to see here.
  13. Maybe not but it was developing a dangerous trend.
  14. Nod a chance smee.
  15. That's really sneaky. Hide everything, those phones.
  16. The AMBULANCE was going 130, I was doing 80 in an 80 k zone, honest officer
  17. you rang?
  18. Where's the Noderator application form?

Attached Files:

19. This thread needs killing. With fire. Cleansing fire.
  20. Steady up mate, use a bit of noderation.