Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"Those huggies are not a good look for the bike"

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by smee, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Was the comment I received from a passerby when I was strapping onto the bike a box of nappies for my son.
    I looked twice at her and then cracked up laughing.
    It never occured to me that what i do as a normal state of affairs could look so out of place to those who see us in a different light.

2. oh and here i was thinking you had gone and gotten yourself a gastly looking rear hugger lol, oh well they could come in handy for those holy sh!t moments :LOL:

3. Re: "Those huggies are not a good look for the bike&quo

Hey! You're ruining our tough guy image! :furious:

jk :LOL:

4. Nice frock, shithead.

(disclaimer for those that don't know me, smee is a shithead)

5. Right back at ya shithead #1

6. Never mind the image thing.

For a really good reaction, wait until April 1, then strap a baby capsule to the tie down points on your bike - face it backwards and put a realistic looking baby doll inside, wrapped in a little blanket. (all of this is easy if you have 2 little daughters)

Then go ride to work as normal.

You'll be impressed by how many car drivers seriously think you're ferrying an infant about on your sports bike, and want to have a little talk with you about it...

OB

7. That. Is. Brilliant.

8. +1.

That's awesome.

9. bwahahaha. love it.. nice work..

smee.. i was scurred.. i was worried you were WEARING a huggie or something lol.