Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Those cute Melbourne kids eh?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by incitatus, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Quick! Lower the speed limit before it happens again

2. Bet you she wasn't even licenced. These bloody non-drivers giving the rest of us a bad name. :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Blood West Heidelberg - that whole area is dodgy !! :grin:

But your right, I think the speed limit should be lowered from 50 to 35 (with 20 in school zones - but only between the time of 8:00-8:07 and only on on every second Tuesday after the new moon)

Also perhaps it is time to increase the fines for speeding.

I think the fine for 1 to 15 km/h over the should be increased from $125 to $1250 + your spare tyre + all the change that you have in the console - this will reflex changes to the economy from inflation and this way bracks can have even more expensive wine at his personal state funded parties, and the road toll will drop when noone can afford to actually use their vehicles anymore, which should in turn will make the stupid tree hugging hippies all happy.

Its a win, win, lose, win situation, so everyone (in parliament) is happy !!!
    :grin: :wink: :grin:

(sorry, what was I talking about again .... :grin:)
  4. I rather like this thread.
  5. ain't that the truth :wink:

i'm likin' your thinkin' buddy :grin:
  6. oops - that was from me buddy, not ken. mind u, i suspect he might back me up on both fronts :LOL:
  7. Kinky eh?

Sorry, all these chicks and blokes threads are taking their toll on me.
  8. and just think there would be no need for speed cams but would need more police to check licences as most people would be driving unlicenced or in a stolen car
  9. The only good thing out of Hiedelberg is Bell Street and only because it gets you back to the Western suburbs :p

Seriously I think the parents of the girls need to be looked at here :roll:
  10. I think they need a good smack upside the head.

(Where's that photo of the little girl duct taped to the wall...?)
  11. I heard on another media outlet today that their excuse for driving the car was that they were going to meet some boys. :LOL:

Hmmm brings back memories when I was their age 'borrowing' the old paddock basher to go places. Back then the policeman would just nod and give me a wave. Ahh how things have changed. :wink:
  12. So all this time I've been calling it the wrong name.

I thought it was called West Heidle Burglary :p