Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Those bugs you kill? You're all artists

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Ktulu, Oct 24, 2006.

1. http://www.thesnaz.com/2006/10/19/bugs/

... and she can afford a duke?
    An artist rides a duke?

Her dad better be a drug dealer or something, or there's no justice in this world.

2. see she even did the "ducati nod"? :LOL:

3. see she even did the "ducati nod"? :LOL:

4. I have seen art and I have seen er.......
    this fits the latter.

5. I don't know much about art, but I know what I like....

This isn't on the list....

6. Well if you don't like the art then at least treat the link as to a video of a better than average looking blonde who wears leathers and rides a Ducati :p

7. Better than average blonde?
    I'm never moving to Sydney.. :p

8. "slightly better than average" then?

Look man, we're fairly close age-wise, we both know she's in the "No thanks... but not bad for an old duck" category.

9. Cool bike, stupid chick. My critical opinion on the art........umm yeah. Creative, yes, appealing nope!

10. I'd hit it!!!

Will

11. Usually when someone says "I am an artist" you know they aren't.

12. I should have straped a canvas onto my bike on the weekend, as well as bugs, I would have had a bird as a centre piece.

13. Instead of bugs she should use oncoming trafffic.

14. Now that is art. :)

But seriously, it is different. I mean I don't know if I would hang it on my wall but it still is pretty cool.

15. Haha, check out the comments. I dont like her, the bugs, or her paintings.

"The bugs will form a unity with this painting, if that makes any sense"

:LOL:

16. Well gotta give her points for the novelty factor, espcially a blonde :LOL: her brain must have been working over time that day. Her "ART" wasnt selling, so why not put bugs on it, new angle. But yeah she defiantly falls into the "Dumb Blonde" category. :roll:

17. Well gotta give her points for the novelty factor, espcially a blonde :LOL: her brain must have been working over time that day. Her "ART" wasnt selling, so why not put bugs on it, new angle. But yeah she defiantly falls into the "Dumb Blonde" category. :roll:

18. What a tosspot.

Bloody Ducati riders...