Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Those bastards

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by samnoise, Sep 5, 2007.

1. So I work as a freelance sound engineer, and was parked near a live music venue in the city, only to come out at 2am to find my bike laying on its side in the gutter. Some drunk legend had decided to push it over.
    The only damage seems to be the plastic seat surround, where the mounts are snapped, and where it joins around the brake light which is also snapped.

Complaining aside, does anyone know where to find these kind of parts for grey import bikes? Mine is a Suzuki GSF250 or Bandit. May have it repaired, although it might just be cheaper to replace....? Plan on painting the bike anyhow.

Any help appreciated.

2. Wreckers if you're not after new parts.

3. You MAY have to do a hunt round the wreckers for those bits, Sam......

4. Thanks guys. Thought as much.

5. GSF 250 was sold in australia as well, I believe, so suzi should have the parts... Can you get it on the work insurance?

6. Why not try

International Motorcycle Importers
    F9/1488 Ferntree Gully Rd
    Knoxfield 3180
    P (03) 97533855
    F (03) 97533866

They might have wot u need. If not they might be able to tell you where else to try.

7. i hate bloody drunks whos with me lol

8. FindAPart

Very handy.

Let this be advice to everyone, avoid parking near pubs and such whenever possible.