Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This would be fun

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by c0rrupt, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Apologies if someone has already posted this before, but even so, still deserves another post.

2. Stelvio Pass, Italy
    48 hairpin turns up to a 2757m (9045ft) pass in the Italian Alps, and Top Gear’s pick for “greatest driving road in the world.”
    Photo: Damian Morys Foto

2. jesus christ
  3. haha, love the way your avatar is looking at the pic and relaying what u are saying! :D
  4. not the biggest fan of hairpins tbh. much rather them to be a bit less extreme
  5. Yeh I wobble around hairpins. Much rather some sweepers.
  6. Even without the wobble and constant riding clutch for smoothness, its just not as fun as really hammering round some fast tight corners.
  7. Im not a fan of hairpins either, but at leat they are sealed :) A mate of mine took his FJR1300 up here along with a couple of other guys on big road bikes.....

Quote from the barman at the Ben Lomond pub when they walked in dressed in riding gear and asked what kind of bikes they bought up was "You are F****k kidding me, you must be F****g mad!"