Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This w/end, Vic Roadrace Champs @ Broadford

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Johnny O, Feb 23, 2005.

1. This Sat & Sun, 26th & 27th of Feb at Broadford, Victorian Roadrace Championships, classes are...

125GP
    250 Production
    250GP
    Formula 400
    600 Supersport
    Thunderbikes (1, 2 & 3 cyl's)
    Superbikes
    Sidecars

2. might come up and take a look on saturday, you racing?

3. I'm going to ride in on Sunday. John is racing a Benelli,

Should be a good day :)

4. Think I might be a bit hungover on Sunday so doubt if I will make it. I have a few family passes for the Vic Historic Championships - National BEARS series for the 19 - 20 March, so will go to that instead :D

5. I'll be going - see you there

6. Hey Guy's, I'm number 89 on a red Benelli, I'm racing in the Thunderbike class; come and say g'day if you're there :)

7. Seeing we have a ride happening and heading up that way, we could always pop in ...not that l know where it is anyway...lol

Julie

8. OK - since Johnny forced the issue :)

Who's going to Broadford to cheer in the Johnny O fan club? So far its

Deyago
    Pink Angel
    me

Anyone else? Is anyone interested in riding up as a group - either up the Hume (boooorrringgg) or through Strath Creek (yeeehaaa!)

I think you suggested having coffee at Wandong...The race track is 30k further up the Hume.

9. Why thankyou sir; I hope I can ride fast enough to make you proud :)

10. Here's the deal - you gotta cheer for my mate Richard in Formula 400

11. It's a deal

12. good luck johnny

13. Thanks, hope I don't have to rely on luck too much, I'm not really a lucky person :oops:

I've got new tyres, just wish I had 30 more horsepower and 30 less kg's!

Just have to put my race face :evil: on (or is it :shock: ) ha ha

14. Chairman...not sure what the others want to do....will see what happens l guess.

Good luck Johnie....or should l say.....go johnnie go!!!

15. Thanks for the well wishes, might see you there :)

16. Dont want to sound biased, but the racing and bikes will be a lot more spectacular this weekend. :D

17. nothing wrong with the classics just remember to take your earplugs.

18. I'm tipping the there will be alot of spectacular things happening at HQ this saturday night too ;)
    Sorry Brig, I would love to come along but I have a weekend all booked up ahead of me already. ;)

19. Hey Deb,
    I have no doubt about that ! :D HQ parties have a reputation that preceeds it. :LOL: :D :LOL: :D