Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This one's gonna hurt...

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Gromit, Jun 6, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. alas you need to be a member of the site to view it :-k

3.  Top
  4. Just join it takes a couple of minutes and then we can see what carri is really up to :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. Okay, let's try that again...

Here's the pic:

[img:480:319:2033049de5]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/gromit/Bikepics/Squids.jpg[/img:2033049de5]

6. holy fcuk that pillion is very trusting :shock:

7. Naaaah...just very stupid.

8. The words "used to" and "not anymore" come to mind here.

9. trusting !!!!! i'd say Farked looking at the angle on the front wheel.

10. any 'after' pics on this one? interesting to see what the female skeleton looks like!

11. Yes, something just dosen't look quite right. Maybe it's the glare from all that pinky-white skin! I really love girls in thongs.... Just not on the feet... when on the bike that is!

12. Rider and pillion with the knee down.

13. I've not seen any "after"pics, but judging by the front wheel I reckon there's no way the rider kept the bike up.

Ouch...

14. looks like he is doing some extreme countersteering to get the bike back up, can't knock him for trying!

15. That's logical consequences in the extreme. ouuuuuuuuuuch.

16. O yee of little faith......can't you see the rider valiantly digging his denim covered knee into the track to lift it back onto the front wheel...

Personally I think its the Pillion's fault...if that blooted backpack hadn't of suddenly shifting its weight to the inside of the turn the rider wouldn't have had a problem...if I was the rider I'd be visiting the pillion in hospital with a 1kg box of salt for rashing up my bike.

:wink:

17. Looks like he hit the yellow center line at full lean and has just discovered that paint has less grip than bitumen. The angle of the front wheel is a classic low-side front-wheel wash-out. Pillion's skin is gonna be farqued.

18. he is the other pic......

[IMG:480:319:facd8533f4]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/gsxr1000k4/DSC_424464.jpg[/img:facd8533f4]

[IMG:480:319:facd8533f4]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/gsxr1000k4/DSC_832564.jpg[/img:facd8533f4]

19. MMMM shreaded skin town... I hope the nurse with the gravel scraper was kind to her knees.

20. YOOUUUCH.... :shock:

That's not gonna tickle... the dude's only got a t-shirt on so he'll have a nice g-rash too :facepalm: