Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This made me angry so I took a photo of it

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by moog, Oct 27, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

This made me angry when I saw this. But worse still, as I looked down the street, EVERY bike had been knocked over.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people.

2. Did you report this to the Police?
  3. tis the season?

Someone must really hate motorbike riders or just failed their learners and got angry.

As hornet600 asked...contact Police?

phong =P~
  4. Drunk 18 year olds.
  5. .. or a Netrider Group Ride :LOL:.
  6. Drunk kids.

I dont park out the front of my house for this reason.
  7. suburban cow tipping :shock:
  8. Thats so messed up... I hope they try that shit on me and I catch them in the act..

I keep my hatchet sharp for this reason.

Hope the damage isn't too bad mate.
  9. Don't bother reporting it to the police. They won't/couldn't do a thing.
    Try and track down the culprits yourself. There's no justice like street justice. :mad:
  10. No need for that, there are other ways... A few months back my partner and I were awoken by a guy tipping over rubbish bins, and by the time we got to the window he was having a go at her bike. As there was no time, I ran out onto the street naked. He turned into a sprinter! :grin:
  11. this shit happens all the time
    last night a few cars in the street next to mine had all their tyres slashed
  12. :applause: I'll give ya credit Paul.
  13. luckly I have off street parking where I live. I live in a town house so I just park my bike about 2-3 feet from my front door. The second thing is that there is only one way in and one way out. If anyone is dumb enough to try this all we have to do is park a car in front of the drive way and wait for the cops to come.
  14. Just to clarify, it's not my bike, but made me angry none the less.

If it was my own bike I'd contact the Police.

I thought at first maybe someone had bumped it while trying to park, but you'd have to hit it pretty hard to knock it over and then just drive off.

But it wasn't the only one. Next to it an L plate scooter pushed from the road where it was parked, onto its side on the footpath, and then more up the street.

I'm getting my new cruiser in 2 weeks and this ind of crap makes me warey of parking it in the city.
  15. Time to move suburbs mate :grin:
  16. hahaha, [​IMG][​IMG]
    who wouldn't run from a neked guy!!?!? i can only imagine what would happen if you caught him :LOL: :LOL: :shock:
  17. that shits me :evil:

what suburb?
  18. Thats just fugged moog [​IMG]

& I doubt the Police probably wouldnt even bother coming over
    for such an incident.

[​IMG] @ Rev.
  19. Did you pickup the bike?
  20. Bastards!! Catch em then bring back the ol'...

I've got lots of things to throw at em!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

p.s. Like your new avatar there Hornet :grin: