Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This is umm... different.

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Jay77, Apr 12, 2011.

1. oh my god... Totally love it!!!

** forgot to say, I saw it and sex wee'd!
  2. Damn - I read the comments, and now it looks like an elephant.
  3. Wow awesome bike.
  4. WOW - Very funky looking bike. I like how the engine pokes hangs out of the sides.
  5. That looks awesome. And no forks - a shock in front.
  6. Apart from more than a passing resemblance to Confederate Wraith, it's pretty cool. But who cares - even if it actually makes it into production it will be expensive as hell and never roadworthy in Australia. Too bad.

7. And I just sex wee'd at that too... I would give my left nut for something like that I think.
  8. THAT is a TOURER?:shock:
    What must their streetfighter look like? :eek:hno:
  9. Sorry, I'm not a fan at all. Looks... horrible! :|
  10. When you're on it you will either look like a giant riding an elephant or a giant having sex with an elephant. Will have to see a rider on it to know which but I'm thinking more the later.
  11. i like certain aspects of both, however, they look awful all together!
  12. Yup, you spoilt it for me :LOL: Looks alright from the front and rear views but the trunk like aspect of the forks is inescapable. Each to their own I guess.
  13. Same for me...I saw it and was thinking..."that's new, now where's that elephant...oh!...oh :("
  14. A bit like this picture, once you see it you can't unsee it.
  15. Although who's to say that one wishes to unsee it in the example you're so considerately provided? ;)
  16. It was nice bum before, now all i can see is shoulder... I want to unsee shoulder.

Aw, did I just ruin it for you too.
  17. What does it say about me if I have no problem whatsoever unseeing the shoulder?
  18. That if you run to the bathroom with a box of tissues when I'm wearing a singlet I should be worried.